Hello curious aardvark
Thanks for your excellent description of the insect catcher and your ideas about printing at an angle.
I have put the wagon coupler to one side for now until I get more hands on experience about 3d design and printing. I have continued with Autodesk Fusion 360. It is a complicated programme but I will not be using many of the functions. I will concentrate on the functions that I will need which are mostly in the sketch and design sections.
The original Creality Ender 3 Pro printer that I order from Amazon US is stuck in Bangkok airport customs and I have been asked to register as a dangerous goods importer and apply for an import permit. While I was thinking about this strange turn of events I received an email from Amazon apologising for the delay and offering a full refund if I wished to cancel the order. So I quickly hit the cancel button, waited for the refund to arrive in my credit card account and ordered a new printer from a local website. It was a lot cheaper and is a more advanced model (Creality Ender 3 V2). It should arrive tomorrow and I will concentrate on building and testing until I am confident. After that I will choose a simpler model part to design and print and eventually move on to the more complex parts that I need.
Thanks again for your valuable help.
Best regards bkk-bkk (Brian)