Quote Originally Posted by Roberts_Clif View Post
Yes it is sometime difficult to determine the temperature that is best for different filaments.

My 3D Printers print PLA at 202C this temperature was verified with a temperature probe on my digital multi-meter.
When 3D Printing ABS set temperature to 232C and a enclosure temperature of 36C prints very good without any warping.

Remember these temperature work for my system an my not work for your material and 3D Printer.
I purchased some inexpensive filament to keep cost down, though have never had any problems to date with my cheap filament.
Filament is now 3 years old and kept in storage containers with moisture eliminator from the dollar store.

Replacing about every 6 months.

Moisture Eliminator.jpg
I goy a box and placed all my filaments inside alongside with all the silicone tabs that are given with the filaments,electronics etc.
Quote Originally Posted by kennamurray View Post
I think downloading cura and use a profile from a website thats already setup for your model and do a print just to see if a setting somewhere in simplify might be causing it Talk to Strangers
I tried that and nothing changed.

I got a whole new hot end.This one
61cjrhrh86l._sl1200__-_?????????_grobo.jpg

Left the same electronics,fan,thermistor,resistance etc but still the same.
Sothe only thing left is the motherboard.
I m going to disassemble the hotend and the motherboard and connect only the necessary things on a bench to test.
I might borrow from a friend an Anet A8 to do some swapping,see if I can find out something.

Forgot to take a vid,gonna do that when I get them on bench to test.