Thanks for sharing this. I tried it last night. I have some coasters I made.20200924_085808.jpgIt was just something functional I made just for my use. I was having extruder problems when I printed them, so they didn't fill in correctly and are even less water tight than a normal print. So I thought this would be a good thing to test.The first time, I took it out way too quick. The coaster was still soft. I just set it flat on the counter and it cooled OK. You can see the sides are kind of out of shape. It is also very rough.20200924_085834.jpgI ground the salt a little more - I thought that it was fine enough, but maybe not.It was late when the 2nd try came out of the oven, so I just let it sit overnight. It did much better.20200924_090016.jpgIt's still a little rough, but better and it held it's shape. I think it did shrink a little, but I didn't measure so I'm not sure.I tested the first one with some sandpaper. I just did one corner of the bottom. I don't know if you can tell from this pic, but it smoothed out really well. 20200924_090050.jpgIt does change the color but I think it looks worse in the pics than it really is. It definitely makes the print waterproof and much stronger. I won't use it for everything, but I'm going to remember this for when I need the solidity. I tried once to make some fittings for my pond plumbing and that didn't work so well. I bet it will now.I will probably try grinding the salt a little more before I try again. With a good sanding and maybe a coat of varnish or something for shine, you could make it look really nice. I will probably try this on something that I would like to have a smoother finish just to see how it looks.Thanks for the tip