Again thank you so much for the help.

I downloaded Flashpoint as you suggested and selected 'Creator Pro'. Everything is working great. I printed a benchy (photo below) and it came out really nice for a printer of this vintage with the material that was on the machine sitting for over 4 years according to the guy I got it from, at least to me. I will print the part cooler this weekend on my Makerbot Pro XL since the designer suggests you use a printer with a part cooler on it already.

I have lots of LED strips around. I would guess because of the age of this printer that the LED strip would be a standard RGB not a digital control one. My unit does have a red LED under the build plate that sequences with the on and off heating of the bed. The LEDs would be nice to have I will get into looking at that after I get the part cooling fan and duct.

The Benchy and 2 other prints have stuck fine to the kapton. These were printed with ABS as that is what was on the printer when I picked it up.

According to the 'machine specs' it says 26 hours now after I have printed 3 things. Now I have to print something with both heads. I have set the alignment with the onboard test.

Again Thank you Thank you.
benchy 1.jpg