Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post

How you getting on with the flashforge 3 - got a workling one yet ?
It was returned because using one extruder for supports and the other one for the actual print, it was not capable of putting the supports under the print.
The support would be offset and then the next layer of the print would be offset some more and so on until it looked like really severe layer shift with the supports being printed inside the print.

Even though I returned it with a small test print that would demonstrate the problem within about two minutes, Technology Outlet would only print a normal test cube or the two colour cube on the USB stick, which of course came out fine as I had already told them it would.

Anyway I had a refund and that was it.
Not sorry at all now because the Creator 3 has very very noisy fans and I do mean noisy.

I got a Raise3D-E2 to replace it from a different supplier. Just put my fourth roll of PLA in and apart from being on my third filament sensor the only bad prints have been down to operator error.
Although there is a glitch in the firmware meaning the only way to stop the Hepa fan is to unplug it.

Just waiting for a reply from Raise3D about this glitch that they themselves introduced into later firmware and depending on their answer I could be returning yet another 3D printer which with the one you had will bring my total to four manufacturer fails !!!!!!