Close

Threaded View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    on the contrary - making people aware of the flaws or benefits of a particular way of building or doing something - always helps.

Yes the crealituy machiunes work.
    Or even people like you would not buy them.

Could they work better - absolutely.
    With the original prusa design could they print better quality, faster ?
    Absolutely.

Are there people in the world who use their 3d printers for making practical items, and don't want to spend 30 hours printin g a basic model ?
    People who sell the items they make - where time =cost=profit ?
    Or who use their printers for commercial purposes and have time constraints ?
    Absolutely. Most people in fact.
    Should they know about the printers they can buy and the advantages and disadvantages of the different designs and models ?
    Definitely.

So what - apart from personal pique - is your actual objection to explaining to people why different printers work differently ?

Nobody pays me to recommend their printers. I own two deltas, two rep clones a dirt cheap i3 and a corexy printer.
    I have upgraded, dismantled and built them all.
    I have been going to the largest 3d computer show in europe since it's conception and seen a massive variety of machines and talked to the designers and manufacturers.

I am not some trendy youtuber getting paid to extoll the virtues of whatever kit they get sent for free.

I make nothing up, the vast majority of advice is based on trial and error and personal experience.

So I'm wondering who is paying you ?

Nobody jumped on me when I was pointing out the flaws in the 5th gen makerbots.
    Or that ultimakers are almost unchanged from heir original design - but cost ridiculous amounts of money for what you actually get.

So why is it that as soon as someone starts pointing out the FACTUAL design flaws in many creality machines, that people like you crawl out of the woodwork - and without any practical and sensible objections refuse to see reality ?
    Hmm - weird eh ?
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 08-09-2020 at 11:08 AM.