The answer to the original question was has anybody had a good experience with the ender 3 Pro to which I would answer yes I Have. I bought an Ender 3 Pro for a project to see whether it was possible to bring 3d prototyping in house for the Scientific Consultancy for which I work. We wanted a very basic machine to do a very basic job it must print reliably and consistently in ABS and Nylon. That was in early March and the machine has been running several hours each day. I will say that in purchasing the creality ender 3 pro I was suckered by internet site into thinking I was buy an CREALITY Ender 3 pro but was sold a rip-off copy which was so poorly made it was beyond belief!!!! and I never got my money back. The genuine Creality ender 3 pro I subsequently got i would say as an engineer of more than 50 years that it was of adequate to good quality for a simple basic machine built down to a reasonable price. Mine came from Crafargo's German warehouse at £177 inc carriage. Whats to complain about?