have you tried pet-g ?
Not sure about alkalines but it's resistant to most chemicals. Also prints much easier than abs - almost no layer shrinkage and does not stink the room up :-)

Yeah - the chinese will even rip off each other :-)
And yep the crealuity machuines I've seen in the 'flesh' - as it were - have looked like solid well made machines. I just wish, they'd gone with the original i3 design. You only have to look round here at all the 'I have an ender 3 with problems' threads, to see why that would have been such a good idea.

Yes they work - but they could have worked great, printed 3x faster and had significantly fewer issues.
I saw a youtube video recently with the title: 'the first 24 modifications I made to my ender 3'.
Crazy.
This is not normal.
I think I've added half a dozen mods to my delta including print area cooling fan duct - the replicator clones just ptfe tubing in the hotends and extruders and cooling fan.
Nothing at all to my mini delta.
My ctc - cheapest i3 on the planet - that's had a few - but still nowhere near double figures.
And the sapphire pro corexy - that'll probably end up with just the one - moving the extruder so it's a near direct drive - rather than a bowden.

The point is that a decently designed 3d printer - no matter how cheap - should not need dozens of modifications to just make it work at an acceptable level.

But, I'd be interested to know if pet-g is alkaline resistant.