The print finished and I'll call it a success although there some problems along the way. This time the tool changes seem to work almost flawlessly, although twice the MMU failed the new filament feed and had to tell it to try again. The latter time was really interesting because the MMU seemed quite confused about the filament position and wouldn't feed it it to the hotend. In the end the problem might've been a strand if filament in the selector that caused some sensor errors or something... But no jamming in the hotend, which was the major issue previously.

Most of the issue were actually caused by the spool containers I use; the PVA container seems to have something restricting the filament and this caused a partially missed support layer, which I luckily noticed and was able to fix by using a soldering iron to smoothe the PVA lumps before it messed up the rest of the print. The PLA container worked ok until the last few layers and totally jammed for reasons unknown. Might be the refill spool I'm using got stuck, need to investigate... Luckily I was able to manually reprint the last layers, although I guesstimated the last printed layer bit wrong and the reprint was bit too low. Oh well, not a big issue, I can post process that.

Now the parts and failures are soaking in water to get rid of the PVA I worked so hard to get in there...

IMG_20210126_234715.jpgIMG_20210127_124010.jpgIMG_20210127_124015.jpgIMG_20210127_124250.jpg