Close

Hybrid View

Hi thank you for your reply.. I meant I had the same original error of “Warning Kernel.346541: eth-Rtl: Initialization failed network failure, ask for help via LCD”.
    I had mine connected to a screen and keyboard too and it stops at this error and doesn't boot up.

When I first had it like a year ago it just had some printhead errors and which I solved by replacing the Hp11 printhead and skipped the alignment check by printing in monochrome. it worked fine for a while and we left it on as recommended but for long time, about 6 months without use. Now when I tried to reconnect it to the computer through a hub it give me the above kernel error while booting up. and on the LCD screen it says network initialization error. I also started hearing humming noise from the CPU.

So that's where I'm stuck right now. I hope it's not a complete motherboard change like you said.

Thanks
    Mo Abdalla

“Warning Kernel.346541:

Mo Abdalla,I am not sure I know what to suggest? I solved my communications issues by getting to the set up and changing the network connection option in the set up using the keyboard and monitor. If you take the CPU box out, you should be able to tell whether the CPU chip set fan is running or not? If you can put your hand on the CPU board you can tell that it is getting hot! I used an IR touchless thermometer.Cismontguy

Gotcha, Thank you I will try that!.Mo Abdalla