Close

Hybrid View

Thanks for the feedbacka and pretty sure you are correct. I took it back apart and tried to square everything. I found the Z axis was squeeking, although running smooth. I moved the coupler up a bit off the motor, and that resolved the squeak. I lowered the limit switch and adjusted the bed, also heated and changed the nozze (I think there was something wrong with the filament, it made a mess in the housing). I also found an extruder issue, it wasn't feeding smootlhy....had to adjustd one of the gear things and slide it up, re-tighten-

Have had a few succesful prints finally! I hope I haven't damaged the bed, it has scratches on it, but things stick....for not knowing anything about printers had a crash course this weekend-

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Three years ago I purchased my first 3D Printer, it was a used system that the original owner could not get to work.

When I received the 3D Printer it did not come with the Assembly instructions CD/DVD Disk.
    I did check out the system assembly before purchasing on several you-tube videos from HackaweekTV.
    So with You-tube HackaweekTV I assembled the 3D Printer in a single weekend and 3D Printed my first model.

It was quite the learning process.

Several week later I re-programmed the original firmware installing Marlin REV: 06.13.16, HICi3-1.1.0-RC6-Bugfix.

And have changed the firmware versions many time now pausing at Marlin 2.0.3