magnetic bed should be fine, I have the same on my Ender 3 Pro with no issues. Just need to clean it now and then with soap and water, then with ipa

as far as filaments, I have had good luck with Creality, Esun, Hatchbox, and Prusament. Botfeeder did not work for me on the Ender, but works so so on my Sidewinder. Keep in mind to do a temp tower as different filaments can need different temps, even the same colour from the same brand can vary between rolls. As far as bed temp, 60 works well for me for PLA. Hotend, that's what the temp tower is for, but I usually wind up between 200 and 215 for PLA.

I haven't had to slow down from the default Cura settings, but as Aardvark says, slowing down will always improve a print. Some people have even had improvement by trying Prusaslicer instead of Cura. Personally I use Prasaslicer for my Prusa, but Cura for the other 3 brands I have.

And yes, as Aardvark suggests, double check your bed level. That has to be done less frequently with ABL, but still needs to be done now and then.