Close

Hybrid View

Thanks a lot
    it is important for me too

Technician

Free version?

I had Fusion 360 for a while. I thought I had downloaded the free version - but after 6 months I think it was I lost my license. I could still use the software to create, but I couldn't do anything with it - not save or 3d print. Apparently I only had a free trial.Any ideas what I did wrong. I liked the software. Or any suggestions for free software that is better?I'm pretty proficient with 3d modeling - I use Creo (ProE) at work, but I need something for my personal computer.

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    I installed my Fusion 360 free for Personal, Hobby Use using the link attached.
    Though have only created less than a dozen models over the last 4 years it still work every time I design another model.

Fusion 360.jpg
    It included an offline app that allowed me to model while offline then upload to online storage.
    It has recently changed the Personal limits now though. An is Free - for qualified hobbyist users.

Single user data management only:

• 10 active and editable Fusion 360 documents, unlimited inactive documents
    • View only public share links
    • Commenting, markups

Limited electronics and PCB design:

• 2 schematics
    • 2 layers
    • 80cm2 board area

Technician
    Thanks, I downloaded again using your link. Hopefully I did it right this time. I was able to access all my old models that I created with the first version - bonus.