Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by JohnA136 View Post
    We belong to the MakerBot Google Group. After raging for over a week, the topic has finally died down a bit.

If you are thinking of getting one of these scanners, it is made for scanning LARGER objects. The "Small" setting is for items not much smaller than a basketball and large is for people up to about 6 feet tall. It will not do well with real small items. Perhaps the MakerBot scanner is better for tiny stuff?

thanks. no, not interested in buying, just interested in the feedback of users.

My Sense just arrived today and although I have only attempted a few scans I am already terribly disappointed in both the hardware and software. I would return it right now but they do not accept returns.

Technician
    Cut your losses and ebay the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by My Thing in 3D View Post
    My Sense just arrived today and although I have only attempted a few scans I am already terribly disappointed in both the hardware and software. I would return it right now but they do not accept returns.
    sorry to hear that. what is your problem with it?

John, oh so nice experiences! happy to hear that you got it working! seems like you need some practice but it's not a total failure...