If you are new to 3D printing, DO NOT BUY AN EDNER 3 it is junk! You are not saving money, you are shooting yourself in the foot for no reason other than you watch too much Youtube and believe very useless paid for reviews. But ignore us and do what you want, you will be back asking how to fix it..
BTW I don't own a Prusa I own a Makergear M2. I don't promote it because it is a $2000 USA manufactured machine that weight 26 pounds and has no bells and whistles, not even an LCD, that is optional. But it is never broken, has had no upgrades and works every time I use it, with 100% repeatable accuracy. I print ABS, PETG, Nylon, TPU and every once in a while PLA. I never have adhesion issue, missing layers or any of the many other issues found on this forum, almost 100% of them Ender owners. You get what you pay for.. or in the case of this Kick-starter advertisement thread.. you have no idea if you will get anything for what you paid! We are not bitter we are trying to help people make good choices.
Good luck with your investment in the kickstart hope it works out for you!