Close

Hybrid View

Add 686 Shooter on Thingiverse
    Aardvark, I see your point about free money. If you can get it, why not? But after my experience with Creality and the numerous experiences of people I know, I just ignore your comments on the printers themselves. In my short time on this forum I have found that you are just plain bitter about Creality and will state anything you can to discredit them. Whether based on fact or not. Although I am certain that in your mind it is all fact. My guess is you had a Creality printer at one time and broke it. Since it was something you did, neither the manufacturer nor the vendor would offer any kind of warranty. Thus you blame the company

This may come as a shock to you but Prusa is not the be all, end all of printers, though in your mind it clearly is. I know that Creality printers are not the worlds best. But they are no where near what you have convinced yourself they are.

I respectively ask that in the future, even though you are a moderator, only comment on my posts if you have something useful to add. If you are just going to use it to bash Creality again, please refrain from posting. Everyone on this forum, I am certain, is aware of your opinion. And while you are rightfully allowed to have it, there is no reason for you to reiterate it again. Thank you

If you are new to 3D printing, DO NOT BUY AN EDNER 3 it is junk! You are not saving money, you are shooting yourself in the foot for no reason other than you watch too much Youtube and believe very useless paid for reviews. But ignore us and do what you want, you will be back asking how to fix it..
    BTW I don't own a Prusa I own a Makergear M2. I don't promote it because it is a $2000 USA manufactured machine that weight 26 pounds and has no bells and whistles, not even an LCD, that is optional. But it is never broken, has had no upgrades and works every time I use it, with 100% repeatable accuracy. I print ABS, PETG, Nylon, TPU and every once in a while PLA. I never have adhesion issue, missing layers or any of the many other issues found on this forum, almost 100% of them Ender owners. You get what you pay for.. or in the case of this Kick-starter advertisement thread.. you have no idea if you will get anything for what you paid! We are not bitter we are trying to help people make good choices.
    Good luck with your investment in the kickstart hope it works out for you!