I have found that you are just plain bitter about Creality and will state anything you can to discredit them.
Nope not bitter in any way shape or form.

I have no personal bias against creality.
What I DO have is SIX years of having to try and help people out who have bought their products.

JUST on this forum alone problems with creality products and the ender series in particular outnumber problems with ALL OTHER PRINTERS AND MANUFACTURERS, by a margin so large if they went out of business tomorrow - no one else would ever catch up -= ever.

It's called 'experience'.
I really HATE telling people they've bought junk and yes that's why they are tearing their hair out and are having problems.

At no point have you - obviously - read WHY creality products have so many problems. Or you would realise, I'm not bashing anyone.
If you take a sound mechanical design and remove THREE os the critical parts, you are making a sub-standard product, deliberately.

In my professional life I have the same problem with Dell.

I have been building, fixing and trouble shooting computers since the pc was invented - over 30 years.
And hands down Dell make the cheapest built junk on the planet - only apple come close to same level of cheapness on their hardware.
But there are MILLIONS of dell computers around. So an awful lot of people have a positive experience.
An awful lot of other people don't.
But only a long term it professional who's had to fix and condemn more dells than any other brand out there - knows this.

You're young, you have veru little experience and strong opinions that - despite all the clearly available evidence - creality are good people and make great machines.n
They are not, they don't. Those are the facts. Not opinions.