I agree with Aardvark that Creality users post more problems than any other manufacturer, but I believe there is a valid reason for it other than "they're all junk"...I believe Creality makes a great BUDGET product, which is why the SELL SO MANY...as a result of sales, you get issues...I'll illustrate with a made up example:

Company A sells 100 thousand of widget A
Company B sells 1 thousand of widget B

400 of widget B fail, and 1000 of widget A fail

The reports that tend to go out are that widget A is garbage because you can find 1000 failure reports versus only 400 for widget B

Stop and look at it and you have a 1% fail rate only for widget A and a 40% fail rate for widget B, so while people think widget A is "garbage" because there are so many failure reports, it is actually the better product.

This is not to say that Creality makes the best product, because they don't. I have an Ender 3 Pro and a Prusa MK3S. I fully recognise that the Prusa if a superior product. But for the difference in price, even after the upgrades I have made to the Ender, unless you have mega bucks to throw around, the Ender is a very valid choice.

I also agree with 686 that there is an inordinate amount of Creality bashing around here. Peoples choices are valid and shouldn't be denigrated just because someone else doesn't like a certain brand.