video ?
me ?
lmao.

It's a series of stretched and resized spheres.
You measure it with digital calipers and then you hull a series of resized spheres and cylinders - print and fiddle with the numbers till you've got it right.
Then shrink the shape and remove from the original solid to create the hollow shell and chop the back off.

With any other cad package surely you can use a sculpt tool and then size to correct dimensions.
If you knew what you were doing sculptris would do it easily.

Don't see what your problem is ?
It's just a series of reshaped spheres and cylinders.

One thing with using openscad a lot - you pretty much start to think in shapes and what you do to the starting shape to get the different shape you actually want.

The 'hull' command is brilliant. you basically stack a few shapes and it then wraps a smooth skin around them.
So for the nose of a train you just stack in the basic shape and add your skin. Adjusting where necessary.

I'm not saying it's ultra quick and I am certainly not going to do it just for you :-)
On other hand if there's money in it - no problem :-) send me a train shell and I'll reproduce it. (I need the original thing as most people almost never measure things correctly or accurately.)

Because YOU can't do something, NEVER assume someone else can't either.