Close

Hybrid View

Add 686 Shooter on Thingiverse
    I currently own a CR-10S Pro V2 and love it. It is a great machine and produces excellent quality prints right out of the box. If someone is considering one I would not hesitate to recommend it. The only change I made so far is adding a Micro-Swiss hot end so I can print higher temps. I have some silent fans for it but I've been too lazy to install them.

As with any product be it cars, electronics, or 3D printers there are those that will dislike a certain brand and nothing will change their mind. "My grandpa's cousins uncles friend owned a Dodge in 72 and it broke down once. Thus all Dodge's are crap." If you disagree your just plain wrong.

That's why it's so important to do your homework when trying to decide on a printer. I always recommend you speak to someone who currently owns the model you are considering and/or a reputable dealer that sells multiple brands. A reputable dealer will be able to point out the pro's and con's of each printer and can provide valuable support should you need it.

Stay safe everyone, and keep on printing!

Super Moderator
    I bought a TwoTrees Sapphire Pro, carefully assembled it, leveled the bed, loaded and extruded the supplied filament, loaded the supplied SD card with a test print file on it.
    Then nothing else happened, no printing just a fan blowing, after repeatedly trying to get a print started it has never happened.

That's the total of my progress into 3D printing
    The attitude from the manufacturer seems to be just sort it out yourself, but usually emails are ignored.

At the moment it is dismantled and repackaged to return for a refund, however all I have from Banggood at the moment is an offer of just £30.00 to resolve the issue despite their 30 day return and refund policy.

In my experience it seems that Chinese companies can copy anything except quality and good customer service.

Your mileage may vary.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 05-11-2020 at 01:14 AM.