Quote Originally Posted by Fooom View Post
Im using Ultimaker Cura 4.5 and its recommended settings for the specified printer:Layer height: 0.175mmInfill density: 22%Printing Speed 30mm/s (originally was 50mm/s) (also tried 20, 10)Line width: 0.35mm. And so on.. Not sure how to adjust, maybe the bed can be replaced? Although it doesn’t look bent.P.S What do you mean by nozzle diameter in the slicer settings? (couldn`t find it in the search box)Kind Regards,Arnold
I am pretty sure your line width is the nozzle diameter and it should be set to 0.4mm not 0.35mm but you can double check that with Monoprice if you like. I mean I guess if those be the recommended settings from the maker of the machine I will not argue hard specs. But to resolve your first layer height you need to fine tune the bed height until you have a first layer that sticks but releases after the print is done. If your bed is already level than make equal adjustments to each of the 4 corners. Like from where you are with the nozzle too close to the bed on the first layer but still working, you can turn the screw on each corner of the bed clockwise to tighten the screw and pull the bed down and away from the nozzle by 1/4 of a turn. Do each screw an exact amount so you don't loose your level. And re print your test item. and run each screw in 1/4 of a turn and re print your test item. and continue until your print just starts to not stick around sharp corners. Then run each screw out 1/8 of a turn until you are sticking well and pulling off the print bed after the print is done and the bed has cooled. This is tedious work but very rewarding when it is dialed in and working properly vs. the frustrations of destroyed build surfaces and broken prints that wont release.