Close

Thread: Print sizes?

Hybrid View

Apology

I would like to apologize to members of 3D print board for this exchange getting out of hand, and more so being in YOUR thread. I DO NOT, WILL NOT EVER apologize to DesignerRants, his original reaction was completely out of line, and over reaction....I could go on, but in the interest of time, and ethics I will stop at that.

There are several ways this entire episode could have been prevented, our own staff failed, not just me. Myself, I ONLY apologize to you members that had to deal with this, all of my statements stand.

This type of reaction to ANYBODY'S post is out of line, and trivial to "report", it happened, lets get over it.

I do not feel that just because I am a moderator, I should be held to any higher standard than any other member. Rules are rules, how is it that rules are different, more so for a moderator than a regular member? I'm sure many of you disagree with me, well that is part of the forum thing. If you are so extremely upset, report me, as I have had already.

Actaully I'm kind of proud to be the FIRST ever reported, and I received the honor TWICE from the same member. It makes the honor even greater since it was such a trivial "word" thing to start with. However, I do want to clarify that accuracy in your words is VERY important, especially when dealing with something technical.

If DesignerRants is that thin skinned as to go off on me for a minor correction, then he has deeper issues than my post.
    EDIT; PROUD to be an"asswipe" !
    Last edited by Vanguard; 12-08-2013 at 06:14 PM.