So the awesome thing about these printers is that they come unassembled. Which means that by the time you have followed the directions to the point of being able to plug it in you will have already acquired the knowledge and experience of how to change each and every part that makes up your machine. This is an incredible bonus that comes with the low end machines. To claim this experience up front empowers you to work with this machine moving forward. After building a few printers I picked one and decided to swap out a bunch of parts before I started the assembly. This is an easy thing for a machine so well known as the creality ender 3. You can easily find and join a facebook group for this printer. You can also find a plethora of upgrades available for free download on thingiverse. And you can buy better parts to be installed on initial assembly if you just do some research on the weak links of that printer before you start building it. And in the end you will understand that what you were really choosing today was a frame design and all the parts you will bolt up to it will be subject to change as you chase specific print quality or speeds or other aspects. Cheers and good luck on w/e road you decide to take. If it helps you can see what I did with my Black Widow printer from the time I ordered it right here: https://3dprintboard.com/showthread....-250mm-X-300mm