I have the CR-10S Pro V2. Overall this is a great printer. Here's what I like about it.
Amazing print quality. That's the only way to describe it, amazing.
It is very easy to assemble, not a major task like some other printers.
The stepper drivers are incredibly quiet.
The only printed part is the part cooling duct. All the major parts are aluminum. Very little plastic on this machine.
Touch screen. I hate the knob interface on most other printers. Touch screen is big, fast, and responsive.
Very clean wiring. Not a rats nest of wires everywhere like some other printers. This has one ribbon cable running from the main body to the z axis, and the wires from the body to the print bed, and that's it. no other exposed wiring.
Big build size - 300x300x400.
Did I mention the amazing print quality?

There are a few dislikes too though. First is the print bed. While it is level, You will never have to worry about a print coming loose during printing. Prints stick so well it's hard to get them off when done. I have had one break before it came off. I will probably replace this with a Wham Bam flexible build plate down the line.
Second I would recommend using the Tiny Machines firmware. While I was setting everything up the printer mashed the print nozzle into the bed for no apparent reason. I flashed the latest firmware from the Creality website and still had the same problem. I'm not sure if it was the firmware or something I did, but I downloaded and flashed the Tiny Machines firmware and no more issue. Dialing everything in from there was a breeze.
Lastly are the fans. While the stepper drivers are very quiet, the fans are quite loud. It is not an issue if your not in the same room as your printer, but mine is in my home office so I'll probably look into some quieter fans as well.

Any printer is going to have pros and cons. Look at these, not just the brand name when making your choice. Overall I would not hesitate to recommend this printer.