The printers sell at a similar price (499$ the Creality - currently on sale at 449$ - and 429.99$ the Tronxy) and offer the same layer thickness (0.1-0.4mm). The Tronxy provides a slightly bigger volume (330x330x400mm) and auto-bed leveling, while the Creality features a semi-automatic bed leveling system. However, the latter has some room for do-it-yourself upgrades (including an extra space for installing a BL-Touch bed-leveling probe). Both printers feature a heated bed and maximum nozzle temperature of 260°C. The Tronxy can print with a broad range of filaments (incl. exotics ones). The CR-10 comes with an all-metal Bowden extruder which makes it suitable for standard materials. Anyway, it can be easily replaced by a direct drive extruder for printing with exotic filaments.

I own a Creality-3 Pro (open-source and upgradable) and I'm very satisfied with it. I've never owned a Tronxy, but according to many reviewers, the X5SA-Pro DIY kit usually comes with frequent issues related to the heated bed, broken Z mounts, outdated firmware, etc.

In short, I'd suggest to go for the Creality CR 10 V2.