Close

Threaded View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    okay - first: stop spamming the forum. Keep this in THIS thread or you will be removed.
    I've only been logged on 10 minutes and you've already annoyed me this morning.

second: you bought a used machine from a pawn shop and three years later you expect the manufacturers to do something for you for free ?
    Or apparently an auto shop. So you don't even seem to know where you bought it.

Also you STILL have not mentioned the actual problem with the machine, in any way, shape or form.
    An sd card with software ?
    All of which is probably available for download from the fusion3 website. Sd cards cost a few bucks.
    And all they do is hold the gcode generated by the slicer.
    They don't 'run the machine'.
    ANY sdcard can have gcode written to it.

Also what model printer is this ?
    OKay so it's an f400 and it originally came with simplify3d - which is NOT supplied on an sdcard but downloaded from the s3d website.
    Not sure how you would transfer an s3d licence through that purchase chain anyway.
    But that's definitely not a fusion3 issue anyway.

So WHAT is your actual problem ????
    Are you just trying to get a free version of simplify3d ?
    Is there actually any problem with the machine's hardware ?

Are you even aware that ANY slicer will produce files that will run the printer ?
    Have you tried: slic3r, cura, prusaslicer, repetier, etc

At the moment, all I see is someone attacking fusion for no good reason and - possibly - trying to scam a free version of simplify3d from them.
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 02-03-2020 at 09:30 AM.