Close

What to see in Tanzania?

Hi there!
    Has any of you been to Tanzania? Can you advise something special to see there? In a month I am going there myself but want to make the best of this trip there

Quote Originally Posted by Cictro View Post
    Hi there!
    Has any of you been to Tanzania? Can you advise something special to see there? In a month I am going there myself but want to make the best of this trip there
    Hello Cictro!
    If you are going to Tanzania then you are simply destined to see the Great Migration! There is a national park in Tanzania called Serengeti. Besides its pristine beauty it is famous for the Great Migration of wildbeest. Have a look at this article to get a better understanding of what I am talking about https://en.altezza.travel/articles/great-migration
    Look at this beauty

I have never been to Tanzania.

Thanx for sharing Manfred!!!

Hi Cictro,

There are many wonderful and interesting tourist places in Tanzania. One of the best destinations to visit is Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest peak in Africa with a height of 5895 metres. Stone Town is another attraction where you can enjoy the charm of old days.

If you are interested in visiting the national parks, then you have many options here to choose. Have a look at some the best national parks in Tanzania below:

Lake Manyara National Park
    Serengeti National Park
    Tarangire National Park
    Arusha National Park
    Ruaha National Park
    Gombe Stream National Park
    Katavi National Park
    Selous Game Reserve

If you love lakes, beaches and islands, then you have these beautiful places:

Zanzibar Beaches
    Mafia Island
    Pemba Island
    Lake Victoria

I'm currently working here in a maid service Dubai company and hence if you ever wish to visit Dubai or UAE, please let me know and I can help you better next time.

Anyway, have a happy journey

This is very useful for tourists. Tanzania is always a very good location to spend a vacation. They are famous for tourism, agricultural activities, mining and fishing. There are many spots like plains of Serengeti National Park, a safari mecca. Also good to see british museum highlights tour .

Student
    Follow jenniferalena3 On Twitter Add jenniferalena3 on Facebook
    If you are going to Tanzania then you should go Mount Kilimanjaro because it is the highest mountain in Africa and the highest single free-standing mountain in the world. And if you want CBD Oil then check it out on Saving Rite they are provide Andhemp discount code. You can use that code to get upto 70% Off on this Oil. Saving Rite also provide coupon code for train ticket if you want train ticket for cheapest rate then visit saving rite.

Every year I fly to USA and drive cross country. I like to ride around the countries, but only by car, for this I always turn to this company https://www.bocubo.com/car-rental/us...go-airport-san and get the most powerful car. Everything is available for everyone, and most importantly, on such a technique, any roads are not terrible.