Thank you, curious, for your response. I sure appreciate your advice.I'm not a technical person, I'm more of a right-brain person. I don't want "to learn how to use cad modelling software and advance things with my own models." I want to lay the glass ladybugs in people's hand and look in their eyes and say something uplifting to them. I'd rather let others who are gifted technically do the physical creation of those glass ladybugs. It's not my calling to delve into the science of 3D printing. But I watched on youtube how a 3D printer printed a glass pretzel and I was sure it can print glass ladybugs too. Some years ago, when I found out that the glass ladybugs from China are not available anymore, I used paper mache and made a dozen ladybugs and painted them and gave them away. They looked like made by a third grader, lovely, but no comparison to the elegant glass ladybugs I'm talking about. Glass is just the ideal material for that purpose, in my perception. I liked the video, showing how to make a bowl out of sunlight and sand in the Sahara desert. That was back in 2011. Would be interesting, what they do by now, nearly ten years later. Take care.