Hi Curious; Thanks for your reply. You must be British where they call ladybugs ladybirds. Your advice amuses me. I was so glad that I came across this 3Dprinting forum. I thought I'm now closer to a 3d glass printer. When I first learned about 3D printing, I was so excited about this fantastic innovation. It will make life easier in many ways. But it seems it is easier to print houses than little glass ladybugs. For years I have this dream of owning a glass printer. As I said, I could print glass ladybugs by the thousands and give them away right and left. Of course nobody other than me knows what that means to be the ladybug lady and the ramifications of joy and upliftment it generates. In my first email the admin did not allow the link to my ladybug lady story.
I had enrolled in another 3d printing forum, but I'm un-approved there, maybe that means not allowed.
Being a Lightworker I live on the leading edge of thought, I am a forward thinker. People like me are calling forth those magnificent inventions for the betterment of humanity. I thought I could contribute by inspiring the local high school to buy a 3d glass printer, so young people could learn it and tap into that incredible potential that they promise.
These ladybugs (mostly beads with a hole through them) on etsy, ebay, amazon, alibaba, etc. are not as artistic, precious, and beautiful as the ones I had. But they don't make them anymore in China, alas.
Anyway, I appreciate your advice and I will not give up hope about the future of 3d glass printers. Thanks and blessings, Karin Lacy