Thank you.
It turned out I had a bit of problems with connectivity of my Z stop sensor. That was a bit of my own fault as I had to use a bit of soldering to extend the wire.
It's printing now but from some reason every time before the print it starts retracting few cm of the filament.
It's a minor problem for now as I can feed it back manually but after I'm gone go back to flexibles it may cause a lot of problems.
Code:
//#define FWRETRACT#if ENABLED(FWRETRACT)
#define FWRETRACT_AUTORETRACT           // Override slicer retractions
  #if ENABLED(FWRETRACT_AUTORETRACT)
#define MIN_AUTORETRACT 0.1           // (mm) Don't convert E moves under this length
#define MAX_AUTORETRACT 10.0          // (mm) Don't convert E moves over this length
  #endif
#define RETRACT_LENGTH 3                // (mm) Default retract length (positive value)
#define RETRACT_LENGTH_SWAP 13          // (mm) Default swap retract length (positive value)
#define RETRACT_FEEDRATE 45             // (mm/s) Default feedrate for retracting
#define RETRACT_ZRAISE 0                // (mm) Default retract Z-raise
#define RETRACT_RECOVER_LENGTH 0        // (mm) Default additional recover length (added to retract length on recover)
#define RETRACT_RECOVER_LENGTH_SWAP 0   // (mm) Default additional swap recover length (added to retract length on recover from toolchange)
#define RETRACT_RECOVER_FEEDRATE 8      // (mm/s) Default feedrate for recovering from retraction
#define RETRACT_RECOVER_FEEDRATE_SWAP 8 // (mm/s) Default feedrate for recovering from swap retraction
  #if ENABLED(MIXING_EXTRUDER)
    //#define RETRACT_SYNC_MIXING         // Retract and restore all mixing steppers simultaneously
  #endif
#endif

/**
 * Universal tool change settings.
 * Applies to all types of extruders except where explicitly noted.
 */
#if EXTRUDERS >1
  // Z raise distance for tool-change, as needed for some extruders
#define TOOLCHANGE_ZRAISE     2  // (mm)
  //#define TOOLCHANGE_NO_RETURN   // Never return to the previous position on tool-change

// Retract and prime filament on tool-change
  //#define TOOLCHANGE_FILAMENT_SWAP
  #if ENABLED(TOOLCHANGE_FILAMENT_SWAP)
#define TOOLCHANGE_FIL_SWAP_LENGTH          12  // (mm)
#define TOOLCHANGE_FIL_EXTRA_PRIME           2  // (mm)
#define TOOLCHANGE_FIL_SWAP_RETRACT_SPEED 3600  // (mm/m)
#define TOOLCHANGE_FIL_SWAP_PRIME_SPEED   3600  // (mm/m)
  #endif

/**
   * Position to park head during tool change.
   * Doesn't apply to SWITCHING_TOOLHEAD, DUAL_X_CARRIAGE, or PARKING_EXTRUDER
   */
  //#define TOOLCHANGE_PARK
  #if ENABLED(TOOLCHANGE_PARK)
#define TOOLCHANGE_PARK_XY    { X_MIN_POS +10, Y_MIN_POS +10 }
#define TOOLCHANGE_PARK_XY_FEEDRATE 6000  // (mm/m)
  #endif

#endif
Can you see anything? I'm sure those are the retraction section of my configuration_adv.h
I'm sure this time it's just have to be the settings.