Hi usarmyaircav and welcome to the forum! I think you're really going to like your i3v!

Yes you will need 2 couplers.

I'm not sure what you mean about an LCD power supply, or if you are referring to electrical noise or audible noise.

As far as power supplies go, using the ATX power supply Colin from Makerfarm is working well for me so far. If I had to do it again, I might choose a power supply that has screw terminals for the power connections, because I think this would be easier than having to cut wires, solder, and properly insulate connections you'd need to make from the ATX power supply. I don't have a specific model in mind but you'll find that other repraps use general purpose, thin silver metallic power supplies. They might be worth a look. Feel free to run the specs by Colin if you want to double check they will be ok for the 10" i3v.

And for noise isolation, please see clough42's fantastic mods in this thread: http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...our-MODS/page2

I've recently printed and assembled clough42's Sorbothane Vibration Isolation Feet as well as the LCD Ramps Spacer with great sound reducing results!