i decided to go with the duet 2 ethernet and duex 5 for control, however i will buy cloned to save some money (its over half off buying cloned). has anyone had problems using cloned?

the board with expansion supports 7 print heads, but nothing more. so in order to add my planned tool changer i will probably need to develop my own solution? has anyone seen a design like mine implemented before on a 3d printer?

here is my parts list. i tried to attach it in a zip, but it didnt wanna let me

Capture.jpg

all i have left to do selection-wise is find a good auto-leveling sensor, and a good psu. since this is running at 24v, would something like a 24v at 33amps be big enough? remember it has to drive a 500x500 bed, 11 nema 17, and 1 nema 23, and i plan to have 7 print heads (obviously only about 2 would be active at the same time). i also want to have the ability to add the tool changer, thus increasing power demands.

i have left out the x-axis ballscrew and nema 23 motor, as i have those, and all parts relating to the toolchanger. i also left out the 6 additional heads from the partslist, as im going to start off with one and go from there.

for the hotends i want to use the nf w-01 . however little information exists online about them. any suggestions?

thanks