I think it all depends on the part (design and usage), printer and ABS quality. I love ABS and have not used PLA in a long time. I have been recently making small part with exacting size needs and the ability to tap threads and slide on metal rods. All these parts are small and printed at 100% infill and I designed them so have fillets on the edge that need them. They do not nee to be larger .6 -.9mm radius on the edges that meet the build plate to prevent lifting and a nice skrt of 4 passes .004 from the part, which removes well.

PETG is easier to print in that it needs no heat in the enclosure, and will not come loose on the bed. Drawbacks are that is not as rigid as ABS will strings and buggers a little and is not as strong. It also does now tap well or slide well. Advantages are it is inexpensive, can withstand higher temps then PLA without deforming and is not broken down by UV rays so good for exterior parts. Also if you need flex in your design it works great for thinks like wire clips and other mounting clips that need to bend and camp back down.

Nylon, have had mixed results, but plan on revisiting nylon. Main issue I have had is it is too flexible for the parts I am currently making. I plan on trying the production models with nylon again, since I have not done so since initial prototype. Again, does not thread well, at lease the stuff my printer can print. There are industrial nylons that need higher heat and are harder just have not tried them as of yet.

Far is quick seal, it should work if your part is not mechanical requiring strength.