I was a beginner who knew nothing about 3d printing about 2 years ago. I bought a high quality machine and spent a huge amount of time learning the slicer and other caveats of the fabrication method. Had I purchased a sub par machine like the ender line, I would have given up or spent more money for a real machine. $200 spent on a cheap, poorly designed and built tool, is a waste of $200. To each his own, but I would tell anyone who wants to get into 3d printing to wait until they have sufficient funds to be able to by a quality tool. But I do realize that many of the folks buying these are kids and $200 is a lot of money, all the reason not to waste it.. You don't learn anything fighting with hardware that does not perform well. Just my 2 cents worth as a seasoned newbie who did not buy china junk. Prusa mini is made in Europe by a quality company that supports it's products and is only a little more expensive, keep saving and don't make the process 1000 times harder than it needs to be.
Good luck!