the balco is the same printer as the wanhao - so for that go for the cheapest one.

in your list it's a toss up between the adventurer 3 (monoprice voxel is the same machine - so get whichever is cheapest) and the anet a8 PLUS.

One is a relatively small print volume plug and play machine with wifi, and a removeable build plate - adventurer/voxel.
The anet a8 plus (never forget the plus) is a basic large volume printer with all the good i3 features but no actual bells and whistles.

For a first machine I'd probably recommend the adventurer/voxel.
But if you're looking for something with future potential that is very easy to modify and already has all the important bits of an i3: dual z motors, direct drive extruder and print bed side support rails and a good solid frame, that you could add auto levelling to fairly easily and would only need a few minor mods - then the anet is a very good buy.

looking at the a8 and without seeing one in real life - the only obvious mod that immediately springs to mind is changing out the bed levelling nuts for locking nuts.

Pretty much the first thing you should do with ANY printer that has manual levelling for the printbed.
It dramatically cuts down on the frequency of needing to level the bed.