I finished up my arduino code and calibrated my analog temperature sensors. I still need to finish wiring up the other digital temp sensors and see how well they compare to each other.

At the same time I designed a small prototype box that is hopefully large enough to measure some benefits, yet small enough that it is inexpensive to replicate. I plan on printing it out with multiple wall thickness and line counts. The hope is to work out what the minimum wall thickness is for both temperature control and structural integrity. Finally I hope to paint these to see how that effects things.

I'm currently struggling with my 3D printer, I consistently get under extrusion at times and nothing I do seems to help it along. I have tried new nozzles, new hotends, new extruders, new bowden tubes, hot/cold pulls, rolled back the software, and so on. Nothing seems to cure the problem. Im going to experiment with drying out the filament, maybe that is the issue? Something is causing too much back pressure at the extruder, at times I can hardly push the filament through manually. Anyway I need to work through this issue before I can do more serious testing.

Finally my test bat house is cooking along (literally) outside and showing no signs of warping so far. We have only hit 107 F, but there is plenty of summer left!