Close

Hybrid View

Hi Shkamb, what kind of material you want to use for the printing. For my knowledge, it is unable to print such big part with the dimension you gave in one unit. Our biggest SLA machine can print 1600*800*800

Quote Originally Posted by Protofabkevin View Post
    Hi Shkamb, what kind of material you want to use for the printing. For my knowledge, it is unable to print such big part with the dimension you gave in one unit. Our biggest SLA machine can print 1600*800*800

For me is not a problem if the model will be made in section parts. We are able to assamble . Can i know how much i need to invest in a sla proto for this size? Aprox..

You are student, i think this will out of your budget. SLA depents on its weight, for you, we quote 0.2usd per gram

Quote Originally Posted by Protofabkevin View Post
    You are student, i think this will out of your budget. SLA depents on its weight, for you, we quote 0.2usd per gram

I?m not a student. I?m a businessman. The investment is ot a problem if it have the right price.

So are you able to quote a product like this? I need to know that the total surface of the boat is 105 m2