Close

Hybrid View

thank you for your time and i try to get in this slic3r but i am new in this and all this gcode things and configurations are too much for te moment
    for example -> the temperature is always wrong on my printer.

someting like z-hop do not existe on flashprint or i can't find even in expertmode.

but i buy this printer to learn the basics from 3d printing. the next will be someting open source like ender 3 or so.

when someone have tipps how i can remove this dragglines or can help me out with the right gcode for slic3r i am really thankful for.

Staff Engineer
    I did some additional research about your printer. It appears that it uses non-standard file formats for printing and therefore requires that you use the provided software. I apologize for my error. More searching discovers nothing regarding adjusting z-hop for that slicer software. After re-reading the user manual, I discovered a "lower bed" option but it only applies when using treelike supports, and is not what I would consider a general feature of printing.

There was a link for a user who created a program that would take g-code from Slic3r and convert it to be able to use in a Flashforge printer, but I felt it was too complex for me to suggest as a solution.

Unfortunately, I do not see an easy answer to this question.