I'm unfamiliar with that slicer program, but can suggest an approach. Slic3r is the slicer recommended for Prusa printers. This program has a feature called z-hop, which lifts the nozzle a specified amount each time it has to travel without extruding. Our library makerspace Prusa had the problem you display and we discovered that the z-hop was turned off. You may be able to locate that feature under a different name within your program.

Addendum: I found an online manual for your slicer program and discovered that there are no settings of the sort I described in the manual. I did see a reference to Expert Settings, but nothing conclusive regarding z-hop. I used the PDF search feature for z-hop (no results) and then searched and read the 90 found references to the letter Z, but none of them cover lifting during travel.

It doesn't look good for that slicer software. If you aren't tied to the program, you may want to try Slic3r or any other free slicing program, download the profile for your printer and see how you like the results.