Close

Hybrid View

The only thing I've added was the print bed. I'll look into adjusting the stops. It was just weird to see it actually do that. I was just trying to see what the nozzle was scraping across

I just picked up an Ender 3 Pro as well. I noticed when printing thin tall pieces (6") my nozzle will drag across the infill when it's relocating to another side of the print. Z axis hops are very time consuming so I can't get myself to do them. I don't know if this is the same issue you're having but it turns out it's over extruding so the infill is just slightly taller than my nozzle. The biggest problem this causes for me is the plastic buildup on the nozzle from lightly hitting the infill after 20 hours or printing.

Yours is happening right away. If the glass is higher than the original pad that came with it you'll definitely need some bed adjustments. I would check to make sure your step/mm is correct by printing a calibration cube. My Ender came PERFECTLY set up on the Z axis so I haven't had to deal with that issue yet but adjusting the X and Y was required.