Not that I can tell. I created the dual fan assembly in the abs and it matched the factory part nicely and fit just fine into the AD3.

And yeah with the PLA stuff I've been using their profile but most of the time I can't even get the pla loaded so the settings don't really come in to play sadly. It instantly clogs when loading and nothing comes out. I gave the roll of amazon stuff to me friend here who has a Creator Pro and it loads and prints fine on his. Flash Forge sent me a custom profile to try or their stuff and no dice.

When I first got the machine I was able to print with the red (it still skips badly though) It just got worse as I continued to try. Since now I can't even load it I just can't see how it's a profile issue. I am making sure I clean the nozzle and shining a light through and can see that's clean to my eye at least and not clogged.

I talked to flash forge and they recognized the issue and told me they have a new design nozzle/heating element coming out that's in production and they are going to send me one as soon as it's available. If this doesn't work then I am going to return the machine and try another brand I guess.

I do have another roll of Transparent PLA coming in from eBay. Both my friends who have printers use this guys stuff (same stuff the abs came from) and they love it. If I can find a brand that does work I'll stick with and keep it but I do think its something wrong with the machine.

After watching a ton of youtube videos to I noticed that my machine takes twice the time to heat up to load or print even on the abs profile. Where youtubers and reviews praised how fast theirs warmed up.

We will get it figured out i'm sure and appreciate all the help this is just frustrating. This is the machine that was recommended cause of it's ease of use and something I can learn on but it has definitely become a lesson in patience and wanting to toss it out it the window