For PETG that does not look bad, but I don't use those boats to test how my printer prints..
Never got anything form doing them.. best thing is to print what you plan to print and figure out what needs to be adjusted to make it perfect.

Every model is slightly different and will need slightly different settings. Same model different roll of same material could need some things tweaked.. benchy to me is a wast of good plastic.

The only calibration parts I print are ones I have made.. 2 walled squares of different extrusion widths and different heights for different layer thicknesses.

These are used to set starting height and extrusion multiplier. The other is a square that is a flat square one that is .4mm tall and one that is .6mm tall this let me print 2 layers to verify extrusion multiplayer (no spaces between threads as well as adhesion , bend and twist it to see if it delaminates.

As far as you benchy, looks better than most I have seen posted.. especially with PETG which I would not use for that type of model .. ever.. not a good material for detail.. Great for brackets and hangers and other mechanical parts.