Thank you for the videos, that does help. I am thinking one of two things.

1) The noise is a little unusual for filament stripping but that may just be my experience. What it makes me ask is if the set screw on the gear that is connected to the motor is just a little loose where under higher pressure conditions it stops turning the drive gear for the filament. If the filament gear continues to move as normal, then the filament is simply "stripping" trying to push the filament through the bowden tube to the hot end.

2) You are dealing with an old fashion clogged nozzle. Am I correct in that this is glow in the dark filament? I would get a baseline of your problem with a very easy to work with filament like a PLA that needs approximately 215*C. It is usually save to 230*C. I do not know the procedure to unclog the nozzle of this machine.

I will also ask what size nozzle you are working with if you know this information.

Many of the high performance hot ends have some very particular elements inside to manage the filament coming in and how they fill when the plastics are melting. I suspect that the reason the machine turns off is because it has detected an overheating condition. There is probably a Teflon tube inside the hot end that is very particular about how it is fit into place. This may require some research on your part to understand how this must be properly set up.

1st eliminate 1) above. If the filament drive motor is functioning properly and only making noise from the filament stopping, but the motor and gears not stopping, then the problem is a blockage inside or after the bowden tube. I say this with deliberate meaning. I have had bowden tubes that are too small inside. When the filament deforms from the drive gear, it gets stuck in the bowden tube before it gets to the hot end. This only happens on rare occasions but say this for complete information. Bowden tube restriction it is easy to test. When the printer stops, take the filament that is in the bowden tube and try to push it through with both ends of the bowden tube disconnected. If you feel significant resistance to moving through the tube, I would replace the bowden tube. Again, this is rare but I have had this problem on my printers.

Reasons for restriction within the hot end is carbon... burned filament. This attaches inside the nozzle where the path narrows. This contamination is the number one reason most prints fail in one way or another. It happens easily if you switch from a very hot material like Nylon to a very cold material like PLA and back again. Any remaining PLA in the hot end can burn and leave contaminating carbon particles that attach to the nozzle and restrict flow. This can stop the flow under again, special conditions. This carbon is very hard to remove. I only say this so you are aware of what may happened when changing temperature profiles.

I am only able to share what I have experienced with other machines. Many of these issues are common on many printers. Some printers have a well defined failure mode that I am not aware of due to no experience with these particular machines. I did recently learn of a PRUSA MK3(?) issue where a small geometry change made some filament difficult to print with where a MK2(?) worked perfectly without problems. So please do not give up. There is always an explanation. Think of it as a science project