Close

Hybrid View

See if this explanation makes sense in interpretation...

You say the print stops; does the action of the printer act like it is finished or failed and returns the bed and nozzle back to home positions? This is what is meant by stops. One other interpretation is that everything simple quits with no more interaction until you reset the printer.

You say the extruder makes noise; Are you saying that drive force on the filament stopped extruding and the extruder motor is still spinning? This is normal when the heat of the hot end is not sufficient to melt the plastic and therefore, the motor cannot push the filament forward. Is starts to make a "bite" out of the filament further stopping filament advancement.

In message 2 you are probably being asked to swap motors from one area to another to see if the motor is bad or something else. This may be an unusual request from the manufacturer for a new printer. Tivo may be considering your ability to be more like a service person. Was this printer provided assembled or mostly assembled?

I'm going to assume a different possibility; Is it possible that the temperature in your print profile is insufficient for the choice of filament you are using?

hi. tnx for the reply!!

its nterpretation 2: everything simple quits with no more interaction until you reset the printer.

I've done quite a lot of different experiments and the problem still exists

i print pla. I tried different temperatures - 200c/205c/210c/220c/230c
    I was suggested to try different retraction settings. I tried 6.5mm-25mm/s(cura default)/3mm-35mm/s and 1.5mm-30mm/s

Until now, nothing has solved the problem

I wish you could guide me how to get through it ..