The toxic aspects of plastics are more notable as they get warmer. The question you ask includes the elevated temperature to nearly 300*C. I have seen burned white ABS on my nozzles which are only suppose to get to 260*C. Therefore, the toxic aspects of ABS are being released in minute quantities while printing. The difference is degree as PLA at a max of 235*C has never shown burnt filament on the tip. The other aspects that are discussed in the video are what these materials are and how you could look at them in relation to your question. PLA is probably the safest and the glow in the dark aspect is simply a low level radiation thing similar to when watches use to use tritium for glow in the dark hands. In itself, it is no more dangerous than the glow in the dark stars that you give your kids. At elevated temperatures, you still have primarily PLA and the GITD molecule is well mixed with it. So by all rights, you should have no more issues with the GITD as you would with generic PLA.

And I say this many caveats. PLA is not generic. Our filament is "formulated". See the MSDS (material safety data sheet) if your supplier provides it to know all you need to know about safety. If your supplier cannot supply you an MSDS, you might consider changing suppliers.