Close

Hybrid View

Thanks for the recommendations @curious aardvark.

The Formbot sure looks good, but I don't think it is availaibe in my country. I don't want to buy overseas, as spare parts and warranty can become an issue. Here in Denmark 24 months of warranty is required from stores.

My research has shown that dual extruders are needed for printing soluble support - is this really needed in a 3D printer?

I have found the Creatbot DX with dual extruders, however not independently moving extruders. It looks like a good machine from my level of close-to-none knowledge.
    It looks to be a full-metal printer and seems to be making some good (and large) quality prints of the videos I can see.
    However, I am still concerned about the quality of the printer - the bed is only resting on 2 metal rods in the back, will that affect the precision as it might tilt downwards at the front end of the plate?

I am not sure if something like the Creality CR10S will be good enough. It will mainly be used for hobby, on a high level tho. I just don't wanna upgrade to a new printer after a year or so.

I can get the Creatbot DX for around 1840 USD because it will be bought without VAT.
    Here is the printer: http://www.creatbot.com/en/creatbot-dx.html

If you have knowledege about Creatbot printers I will be very glad to hear it.
    Last edited by Faurholdt; 01-20-2019 at 03:59 AM.