Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hybrid View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    weird if I load a model that is off the platform flshprint asks me if I want to move it to the platform, say yes and it's on the platform.
    You can also mmove it about manually. select the print, then click the 'move' option on the left.
    And either click the 'om platform' button or manually lower it with the z-axis control.

@perot - short of adding g-code, commands flashprint will do pretty much everything simplify3d does.

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    short of adding g-code, commands flashprint will do pretty much everything simplify3d does.
    The main reason why I am still trying to work with Slic3r or Prusa is a feature that FlashPrint as well as Simplify3d lack - the Hilbert curve pattern for the bottom layer - or do you know another slicer that has this feature?

Actually I am using the Bresser 3D printer which seems to be a clone of the FlashForge Adventurer. With the version 2.3 of the Prusa Slicer it now works as desired.

Flashforge Adventurer 3 memory

Hi,Does anyone know if there a way to delete all the old files from the machines internal memory?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123