Close

Hybrid View

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by RobH2 View Post
    I'm kind of stuck right now. I can use Cura. It's fine. I can use Slic3r too. I just can't use Pronterface. What I like most about Pronterface that no other slicer has is the nice 'Jog' controls. I really like them. I had also created custom buttons in Pronterface that extend and retract the probe. I also had buttons set up to do my G28 and G29 commands.
    If you like the button of Pronterface, why don´t use the ones in Cura? You can chose in your preferences in Cura if you want to use basic settings or Pronterface UI. On top of that we have customized our Cura 14.03 and Cura 14.06 with additional Pronterface options...

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by ciutateivissa View Post
    If you like the button of Pronterface, why don´t use the ones in Cura? You can chose in your preferences in Cura if you want to use basic settings or Pronterface UI. On top of that we have customized our Cura 14.03 and Cura 14.06 with additional Pronterface options...
    Thanks for that. I'll have another look at Cura 14. I was having a lot of issues with it and was sticking with Cura 13. I've uninstalled all slicers and Python and am reinstalling everything. I'll try Cura 14.xx again.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

I'm flat out like a lizard drinking at the moment. This week my car and my motorcycle come up for re-registration, so I have to get them inspected for roadworthiness, then go to the DMV to pay $1300 for registration fees and compulsory Third Party Injury insurance. Then the landlord ended the lease on our house, so we are looking for a new place and also packing our goods and chattels in preparation for the move. Most of my workshop equipment is now in cartons.

Our daughter-in-law, who lives with us, went interstate for a family Christening, so we are 24/7 babysitters for a 19 month-old.

Then my son, his pal and I bought an old Land Rover 4 x 4 to restore, so Sunday was spent seeing if we could get it started and driving. We are going to strip it to the chassis and restore it from there.

I had the chance today to check the endstop switch wiring and diagram the correct set up. After dinner tonight I hope to go out to the workshop to finalise the wiring.

Then I've got to have a few stiff drinks to get the Dutch courage to attack the Marlin update.

I also want to design a special funnel to use to fill the gear box of my bike with oil so I can print it when I get time.

And if I get a chance, I might have a bath!!

OME

Quote Originally Posted by old man emu View Post
    Then I've got to have a few stiff drinks to get the Dutch courage to attack the Marlin update.
    My advice is you do it stone cold sober....