I've been reading up on flexible filament and it seems I may have been mislabeling my needs as a flexible material. It seems when people refer to flexible filament, they are referring to TPU and other materials that have a rubber like feeling, while PETG isn't referred to as flexible, even though it may have some give and be, for all intensive purposes, flexible - but at most its referred to as "slightly flexible The item I pictured is bent in half and retains its shape afterwords. I still believe its made from PETG. In lieu of a better description, I will refer to material like PETG as slightly flexible until someone coins a better adjective.

@airscapes
Have you had good experiences in dealing with makergeeks? I assume so because of the referral - however it seems they have quite a bad rep in terms of fulfillment and customer satisfaction. I didn't know any of this until after I placed my order, however I am giving them the benefit and patiently waiting. They have yet to respond to an email I sent to support the day I placed my order about an account/order issue, which is what got me reading up on them and find all the bad experiences from other customers. It seems they are one of the few online retailers that do not use tracking in any form - so no one knows when their item is actually shipped. Its only been a week at most and shipping was free, so my panties aren't bunched up yet.