I'm using a 0.4mm nozzle right now, and funny you mention that because when I was priming the nozzle, extruding into the air, I was thinking the same thing - it looked slightly wide. I wonder if the nozzle is messed up - I just use the cheapest nozzles from china - maybe they just suck sometimes. I have my extrusion width set to 0.4 right now; normally I use 0.48. Both seem to work ok, but 0.48 seems a little better in my opinion.

I think I maybe just figured out the problem though - lack of part cooling. I switched to different filament, and I got the same massive warping, then I printed the same file again with a small desk fan aimed at the nozzle - much better! It's not finished, but I don't see any crazy warping so far. So maybe it's just lack of part cooling, OR, maybe it's cooling the print bed. I typically set it at 65-70 C (which is roughly 8 C cooler for me on the surface of the glass), which is a bit higher than some people use (50-60 C).

The thing that's weird, I've never had these issues in the past using higher bed temp and no part cooling, so why now? Maybe a difference in thermisters? In any case, I guess I will add some sort of part cooling before I pull any more hairs out. Might also try reducing the bed temp a tad, and swap nozzles too since the one I'm using seems questionable. Thanks!